What is the benefits of Career Guidance and Career Aptitude Test ?
• Saves time : If you use our career aptitude test and career guidance system, you can save precious years, in fact, if you use this system to determine your aptitudes before you choose your college program or seek employment by trial and error.
• Saves Money : By using our Career Aptitude Testing and Career Guidance System, you may save thousands of rupees by using the Career Guidance system to guide you in selecting the right college or technical school program. And for the price of this test you will have information otherwise not available to you without an expensive evaluation at a career testing centre and hours of counselling.
• Understand your strengths :Our Career Aptitude Testing and Career Guidance will help you identify and measure your career potential objectively and will show you the areas in which your abilities can best be developed. It will help you discover your capacity for learning new skills and help you realize what you are capable of achieving.
• And your weaknesses : Our Career Aptitude Testing and Career Guidance will help you understand your weaknesses so that you will not fall victim to them.
• Gain encouragement: Our Career Aptitude Testing and Career Guidance can supply you with information that may encourage you to change your job and pursue a career in a different direction from the one you now follow, or it may suggest that you continue with your current pursuits. A high-school clerk who took our test says, “My test just affirmed what I felt my directions were going to be. I have thought for a long time I would do well as a guidance counsellor. By having something valid saying I am good in what I feel I want, I now have the courage to go ahead in what I want to do. I’m so glad I took this test. I feel very good about the results.” She went on to take courses at a local college to complete her degree as a counsellor.
• Be able to set appropriate goals: Preparing for your future means setting appropriate career goals. While it may be true that you want to “do your own thing,” you should first find out what your own thing is. A Teacher from Trivandrum, asked that her son Anil be tested in his last year of high school. Anil, a bright young man, didn’t have any career direction at that time. His Career Aptitude Testing and Career Guidance results indicated considerable strength in business. Several months later we received this note from that Teacher. “Your test, and its results and suggestions probably did more to give Anil a career direction than any other influence! Can’t wait for my next child to be tested.” By the way we recently learned that Anil was a student at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and now is an executive at Reliance.
• Be guided in selecting a career : Once you know your aptitudes, the Career Clusters will provide you with a realistic base from which you can make an intelligent choice of careers or course of study. A clinical counselor, Jose, from Kollam, writes, “I am much impressed with your test and the system you have developed. Your aptitude approach in assessing career goals and potential is certainly effective. I see many who have grandiose notions of what their career should be, but have no special driving force other than that they heard a certain career was currently providing well-paying employment. NCCG's Career Aptitude Testing and Career Guidance System could alleviate a lot of future disappointment, open new areas of thought, and help me to do my job better.”
• Be opened to new areas : The Career Clusters and the career options after the Career Aptitude Test and Career Guidance will suggest many opportunities you may not have known exist or realize are within your reach.
PROFIT FROM YOUR RESULTS OF CAREER GUIDANCE AND CAREER APTITUDE TEST
- Your scores and Career Cluster arrived after career aptitude test and career guidance are valuable tools, and should be used in conjunction with the advice of career guidance counselors, management consultants, placement agencies, and job counselors. This could be the single most important piece of objective information you can give them about yourself.
- Include the results of your Career Aptitude Test and Career Guidance on your resume.
- Discuss your aptitudes with possible employers with assurance, and back up the discussion with your Career Aptitude Test and Career Guidance results.
- You can use your Career Aptitude Test and Career Guidance results to help plan your curriculum in high school, college, professional college, for Bachelors and Masters Deg
FINAL WORDS OF ADVICE
As you scan the careers in your cluster mentioned in the Career Aptitude Test and Career Guidance report, remember that you may need more education to succeed in several of these careers. Keep in mind too your :
- Financial requirements,
- Geographic preferences,
- Your inclination to gamble or play it safe,
- Ideal working conditions for you,
- Your depth of determination,
- The present state of the economy.
All these will influence your career decision, now that you know what areas of employment will be best for you.